THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you—including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
We collect information in two primary ways:
• You give it to us when you interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
• We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
• Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
• To respond to your questions;
• Address network integrity and security issues; and
• Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities.
ONLINE ACTIVITY TRACKING AND ADVERTISING
We collect information about your activity on our website for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, Web beacons and server log files.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-Supersonic Car Wash companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
• Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
• Complying with court orders and other legal process;
• To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
• Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
• Obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your Supersonic billing statements, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
We collect some information on an anonymous basis.
Our website is not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION: OUR POLICY ON DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Supersonic Car Wash.
We require third-party companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.